BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: The last time I heard a track like this was when Cannibal Ox released "The Cold Vein" six years ago. A slow-plodding beat with mad weight on the mood, Last Eighth is a prime example of how hip-hop can't just grab you with one listen. His Dirty-South type flow is unique in this situation, considering the beat was snap or crunk. A decent effort though, Last Eighth can still improve over time.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 10:01:00 PM)
Summary: Nothing Grabbed Me...this Is Just Bleh
Comment: Average "Flossy" MC. Boring beat.