• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/25/2007 7:25:00 PM)
Summary: True Revoluntarily!
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 2/14/2005 10:15:00 PM)
Summary: Pure Hip Hop
Comment: This joint is banging. Everything about this song is hot, from the lyrics to the beat, down the lineup.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 6/15/2004 10:42:00 AM)|
Comment: Dammmmmmnnnnn, when I saw this lineup I had high expectations, and the song never disappointed. As you can expect with Last Poets and Dead Prez, the lyrics all focus on revolutionary ideas, and the plight of the black people in America, but the main point of the song is a dedication to the militant members of the Black Panthers. I'm telling you the beat is off the chain, and the lyrics are off the meat rack. You MUST listen to this joint.