• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: returnofthemega (Posted: 4/27/2005 4:11:00 AM)
Summary: They Pick Out
Comment: ..wait a minute hold on. Did he just take a shot at Little Brother in the second bar of the 1st verse? Anyway, the rhyme is average again. This is my 4th time reviewing these guys. All of their beats are done by people with names so I see why the little hip-hop HEAD, not hip-hop FOLLOWERS in the MUSIC BUSINESS would like that. I hate when labels, emcees, etc. be following names.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:34:00 PM)|
Comment: While Magnif's turn on "Rules, Pt. 2" was impressive, this is just repetitive and a little bland. The same wah-wah instrumental loop just goes round and round until it becomes more than a little irritating. Lawless Element sound the best yet on the mic here as this time they take a political turn in spots. It's still nothing mind-blowing or terribly ground-breaking, but for what it is, it's not bad. It's a shame then that the production just goes nowhere.
Name: Maize21 (Posted: 3/3/2005 2:04:00 PM)
Comment: The Chi-town native Diverse brings it like I have never heard him bring it before and the production by Magnif is on point like always. The lyrics are hot, the beat is hot, the delivery is on point. Bottom line this song is hot.
Name: J-SLUM (Posted: 3/1/2005 1:58:00 AM)
Summary: Makin' It
Comment: Nothing like a good message over a hot beat. Dope verses from all three emcees and Diverse blends perfectly with L.E. It's like he's a part of the group.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 12:23:00 PM)
Comment: I wonder. Why commission Madlib to do production for you when you have Magnif- who seems like a good producer making nice beats for you? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I guess they just want the name to sell records, who knows. Still another solid song from Lawless Element in that Slum Village fashion. Check it out.