• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: returnofthemega (Posted: 4/27/2005 4:06:00 AM)
Comment: The beat is cool. The rhymes are average. Nothing else I can say.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 6/15/2004 10:42:00 AM)|
Comment: Lawless comes correct with “The Shining.” Jay Dee along with Young R.J. lace their Motor City boys with a hot beat. The L.E. prove they can hold their own with a hip-hop legend and spit some fresh lines. After I heard “Represent” I didn’t have high expectations for this crew, but they ripped this beat up. I know you like Jay Dee, so give this joint a listen for shizzle.
Name: qualitymusic (Posted: 6/11/2004 3:57:00 AM)
Summary: Shining Like A Brilliant Star
Comment: Dope track all around: beats and rhymes. I'm really feeling the charisma these cats showcase; Jay Dee and Young RJ came with heat! Looking forward to hearing more...