• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MC Gridlocked (Posted: 1/28/2008 12:27:00 AM; Partial IP: 84.165.230)
Comment: This song is sick. The beat's crazy, Cage comes with sick verses, and Tame One rips it up. Definitely one of my fav Cage songs.
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/5/2005 5:51:00 AM)
Summary: How Could You Not Like It??
Comment: Even if you are a commercial Lilí John Loser you can appreciate the raw beat by J-Zone and the fat lyrics by Cage & Tame One. These guys flow to well together.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: It doesnít surprise me that the mental patient Cage would make a record about PCP. But even though I always thought Cage and Tame One were dope, I didnít think they would make a record this sick. Both of these cats spit hot fire (sorry) over one of the nicest J-Zone beats I have heard in a minute. Will Cage blow up soon? I donít know, but as long as he keeps releasing records like this Iímma keep copping his sh*t and you should too.