• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MC Gridlocked (Posted: 1/28/2008 9:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 84.165.230)
Comment: Alright song, the beat fits the lyrics/theme. Cage and Tame One come good with their verses.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Although this is not quite as nice as “G.O.D.” it is still one of the hottest new singles I have heard. Camu Tao laces this depressing sounding ish with some strings and some piano keys. This whole joint is about getting wet, remember “Training Day” kids, so if you are into that you must check this out. But even if you’re not, listen to it anyway, and pick up the album at the online store while you’re at it.