• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: D Melodious (Posted: 7/27/2005 11:51:00 AM)
Comment: I have heard better from 9th, but hey when it comes to being creative it comes in all sizes and colors. Overall I give it a thumbs up for creativity.
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/17/2004 2:32:00 AM)
Summary: Great Beat
Comment: Love the song except some of the lyrics are weak. That whole directional "up up left down right right"- it was to me is just filler for lack of material.
Name: roach (Posted: 12/26/2003 5:29:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Turns Average
Comment: Yo peep this song out, mos def worth lending your ears too. I thought the beat got a tad repetitive due to the monotonous MCs voice. The lyrics are average, but be on the look out for these cats and the Hall of Justice record label. Away Team and LEGACY on the rise.
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 4:26:00 AM)
Comment: The hook is HOT! It would have been a flamethrower with a better beat. Still worth a listen.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/17/2003 12:26:00 AM)|
Comment: "Nice" isn't as dope as "I Hate Legacy," but it's "nice" nonetheless (excuse the awful pun). The beat is much more simple with some low muffled bass and guitar chords here and there mixed under L.E.G.A.C.Y.'s laidback hypnotic flow. 9th Wonder wins on production again, adding a clever use of a Greg Nice sample on the hook. I'd start with "I Hate Legacy," but this is still top-notch material. Take your pick.