BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 11/22/2003 10:11:00 AM)
Summary: Put My Heart In It
Comment: Raw sh*t. Nothin more to say.
Name: ILL mind music (Posted: 11/19/2003 11:58:00 PM)
Summary: Should I Start This S$#*
Comment: This is a laidback piano looped with a crazy yelp in the background (9th wonder is a talented producer). L.E.G.A.C.Y sounds decent on this one too.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 11/14/2003 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: Please sir may I have some more? What a yummy little track. "The organ donor, I put my heart in it." God bless 9th wonder. Some of the best production I've heard all year with tight rhymes too. This deserves to be bought, so all you little downloading herbs out there need to fork over some cash. Sh*t, buy a turntable if you have to. This is not to be slept on.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: L.E.G.A.C.Y.||Found: 1|