• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Teknikl (Posted: 6/23/2005 7:22:00 AM)
Comment: "Stay Killin Em"
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 4/24/2003 5:15:00 AM)
Summary: Watch Out For The Massholes!!
Comment: Mic Stylz, Nabo Rawk, and Legendary Axe; are you kidding me? This a force not be messed with.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, finally after all these years I find my theme music from high school. Kudos to the suburban kids who rock dirty baseball caps that smell of Northern Lights from too many gas masks and ride around bumpin’ Sepultura in their 87 Maximas. Axe’s verse is my favorite with lines like; “I got a fat sack, of Vermont’s finest/ so turn that blunt around and gimme a shotgun up my sinus.” No props taken from Nabo and Mic Stylz though, their verses rip just as hard in true Masshole fashion. Beat here is knockin with a kind of “Cell Therapy” thing going that gets the head swingin’ harder than an Al MacInnis slap-shot. Just be warned before trying this at home--if you get caught by the fuzz you’ll be shopping for new boxes at Wal-Mart.