• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Shota (Posted: 3/28/2008 11:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 165.123.81)
Comment: gute musik aba leide google nicht zu finden ge
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This time joined by Akrobatik on the mic and D-Tension on the boards, Axe bring more aggressive heavy raps just like on “Mailbox Baseball”. Punch lines galore lace this track and bring an almost too repetitive beat up to neck noddin’ par. As much as this is a dope cut, I don’t see it touching “Mailbox Baseball” anytime soon. Regardless like I say, dope cut and from the very hot Sharpest In The Shed EP that I highly recommend picking up.