• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 12/27/2003 7:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Over an upbeat and light-hearted instrumental comparable to Ugly Duckling's "Rio de Janeiro," Lexicon vent on the frustrations of relationships and the resulting- surprise, surprise- heartbreak. Lyrics are simple and effective (no dictionaries required), flows are nicely executed and I'm loving what sounds to be horns in the beat. My only beef is with the hook- the droning whines of "If you wanna loooove me/hold my hand and huuuuug me..." do this track NO justice whatsoever. Aside from that itís a relatively solid track.
Name: subhumanoid (Posted: 11/7/2003 11:32:00 PM)
Summary: A Wack Chorus Stabs Yet Another Track
Comment: The duo has great vocals, but the chorus killed it.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 11/5/2003 4:40:00 PM)
Summary: Great Song With One Exception
Comment: What was lexicon thinkin with this hook, the one without the girl....
sounds horrible, but everything else is proper.