BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Burnsie (Posted: 10/29/2002 10:23:00 PM)
Comment: Since Oak and Nick are brothers they can feed off eachothers beat- love it!
|Name: slumdance (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This joint is most definitley worth the ear time. The concept is just what it says making some real music. Celph annihilated the beat making this dope without lyrics. If this doesn't give you your fix, convert to sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
Name: PoSiTiVeHyPnEsS (Posted: 7/27/2002 6:49:00 PM)
Summary: These Cats Work Nice Together
Comment: This is a real dope track from Lexicon. Featuring my man Celph and Apathy. The beat is real nice. All 3 cats drop nice lyrics. Hope they do some more material together soon.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Lexicon; Apathy; Demigodz + Army Of The Pharaohs; Celph Titled; Demigodz + Army Of The Pharaohs||Found: 9|