BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 12/27/2003 7:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Another smooth and laid-back joint from Oak and Nick Fury. Over a characteristic simple-yet-not-simplistic beat, Lexicon deliver easy-to-swallow lyrics (though absent of any overall "message"), occasionally peppered with funnier lines like, "I'm funkier than three-day-old socks," and "We're off the hook like your phone when you're fucking!" Additionally, the sultry-sounding hook contributes to the overall vibe perfectly.
Name: tablespoon (Posted: 12/22/2003 11:46:00 AM)
Summary: Feel Good Musik
Comment: Mad chill track. Kinda like People Under The Stairs productions with Ugly Duckling rap. I like this one. It's fresh!