• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: NaboRawk18 (Posted: 9/26/2003 7:53:00 PM)
Summary: Just The Beginning
Comment: "These Days/Voodoo" is just the begining man. Lexicon is hot and tore it up with their debut album "It's the L!" October 21st "Youth Is Yours" hits stores nationwide. Pick it up. Oak and Nick are two of the most creative MC's on the underground scene. DJ Cheapshot is always good for a tight beat. You won't be dissapointed. It's the L.
Name: undergrndlove (Posted: 9/11/2003 10:22:00 PM)
Comment: This is so hot! If your head isn't nodding to this, your neck is broken.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/20/2003 12:24:00 PM)
Comment: Lyrics are nothing special at all, and although the beat is quite good it does get incredibly tedious long before the end. Not all that good really.
Name: DRACOWITZ (Posted: 8/14/2003 9:44:00 PM)
Summary: Incredibly Ill
Comment: Beat is so hot, lyrics as well.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:37:00 PM)|
Comment: Oak and Nick Fury, the sibling duo known as Lexicon, always remind me a bit of Binary Star- who are one of my favs. The lyrics aren't as creative as I've heard on some of their other joints, but DJ Cheapshot knows how to put a beat together and the song does have some nice hooks. It's not my favorite Lexicon track but fans like me will want to put the needle to the record.