• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: tablespoon (Posted: 12/15/2003 9:57:00 AM)
Summary: Jazzy Fat Nasty
Comment: Real urban sound. Sounds like it was recorded in a dark mellow coffee shop.
I really like the trumpet riffs. Hot
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 11/24/2003 4:23:00 PM)
Summary: Wow........and The Feelin' Goes Round
Comment: There is not much negative to say about this sh*t. The beat is sooo chill and just grabs your attention from the beginning. The lyrics are very smooth just like a love rhyme should be.
Name: pendictive (Posted: 11/23/2003 2:43:00 PM)
Summary: That Laid Back Afternoon Ishhh
Comment: This is the first time I have heard of Liberation, kinda reminds me of Skhoolz of Thought. The lyrics are nice on this one, and of course J.J. Brown does it again. I enjoyed his work with Louis Logic and Skitzofreniks, peep this one!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 11/14/2003 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: Beautiful, this track is just beautiful. A song like this comes around once in a while- a track that just got you stuck. All the people out there who know what love is will appreciate this song. Play this instrumental on a rainy day on a busy city street and J.J. Brown will make you feel something just from the beat. That sax is haunting, and the lyrics will make you feel something too. All around this track is something else. I dunno, that's just how I feel.