BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: axiomaticsun (Posted: 1/18/2003 11:30:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Ass Beat
Comment: This song is a good one but it would be much much better without that silly ass hook. The hook is garbage.
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 12/31/2002 1:15:00 PM)
Summary: At Sundown Is When The Light Comes Out
Comment: This is a nice track on Life's 12" with a chill beat by Spier 1200. Oktobre shines on this track when the beat drops and Oktobre rides it into sundown. It gives an added dimension to the track.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 12/22/2002 11:57:00 PM)|
Comment: "At Sundown" teams together L.I.F.E. Long & my man Oktober (from 2 For 5). This song has a nice guitar sample with a steady-paced beat and heavy bass. Oktober & L.I.F.E. throw verses back and forth very nicely, however, the hook seems a bit average. The track, overall, appears typical, but around the 2:30 mark the beat drops and switches up and my man Oktober rips the hell out of the rest of the track. Now that's the type of hip-hop I'm talking bout'. Nice Sh*t!