• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 12/31/2002 1:20:00 PM)
Summary: Something Fresh For The Ears
Comment: I think Life Long's 1st track on this 12" is just what the title describes- fresh! The vibe on the track is relaxed, which helps enhance Life's vocals on the track. A welcome surprise from this Stronghold member, and definitely something fresh to listen to.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 12/22/2002 11:57:00 PM)|
Comment: Yo, this production is on some old cool out sh*t! I like the vibe of this track a whole lot. I also am pleased with L.I.F.E. Long's flow on this. He raps more laid back than usual. His lyrics aren't really anything new, but they aren't horrible either. The only problem that probably bugs me about this track would have to, once again, be the hook. However, with the fresh production and L.I.F.E.'s steady flow I can easily over look the chorus and enjoy the rest of the song. Oh yeah, mad respect on the cuts.