• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: allcaps (Posted: 4/21/2005 8:07:00 PM)
Comment: Much needed in Hip-Hop today: Giving props to stand-up ladies. Role call for the true female heads in the game, AND, a smooth ass beat by Jumbo!
|Name: Slang (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:14:00 PM)|
Comment: If you are not capable of creating a funky-smooth beat, you probably won't receive a name like "Jumbo the Garbage Man." I don't believe I've heard of these guys before, but at the end of the track they call out a million familiar names; either I'm sleeping or we have some serious groupies on our hands. After a second listen, I think I might be sleeping. This is one for the ladies!
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 12:18:00 PM)
Summary: I Almost Hated This One
Comment: I think this record is actually perfect for that club DJ. It sort of has this mid tempo disco/R&B feel to it that would be perfect between your club set. I think the ladies will appreciate it too. And you can't argue with that, right?