• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:33:00 PM)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Summary: Definite Headnodder
Comment: This 12" is one of the dopest singles to come out in some time. Not only is this track good, but the other two tracks on this 12" are dope as well. I'd rate the lyrics higher, but the production is so outstanding on it that the beat outshines the vocals. I'm not usually a fan of Quannum Projects releases, but this one gives me a whole new respect for that label.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: First off I have to say "Headexcercise" is a great name for a hip-hop song. Lifesavas are a duo from Oregon, and they're down with the The Quannum collective who must be one of the most talented families out there right now so the Lifesavas are definitly in the right enviroment. This is one of the better debut 12's I've heard in a long long time. MC Vursatyle Jumbo The Garbageman I thank you for getting me into shape.
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 3/23/2002 7:47:00 AM)
Comment: The muscles in my neck are strong enough to shatter a dookie gold chain "into a thousand crystal shards"(C Rayz Walz) from listening to this joint. The beat is mic movement. If only the emcees were better.