• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Aw man, how can you be a critic when you hear something like this? Cheif X-Cel is the man, the one and only. No one can touch him nor imitate his style! The beat here is pure energy; if you really wanna trim that sorry-ass looking stomach of yours to look good for beach 2002, then you need to get this joint. It's absolutely impossible to stand still listening to this. I liked the original laced by Jumbo too, but this is another ballpart. And suddenly the wait for Blazin Arrow is tougher then ever before.
Name: StylePoints (Posted: 3/30/2002 10:43:00 AM)
Summary: Better Than The Original
Comment: I'll have to agree with Mercury. The beat on this track had my head nodding and I really enjoyed it, but see for yourself...
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 3/23/2002 7:48:00 AM)
Summary: Garbageman Does It Better
Comment: I would have to disagree with Martin's review. This is a great remix but the Garbageman version is riot inducing.