• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 10:08:00 PM)
Summary: Deep, But In A Smooth Way
Comment: This song was funny in the first and second verse, but when the song connected in the end about being conceited, I was impressed, but I can't forget, This is Quannum. They know how to put it on the next level.
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 11/19/2002 2:51:00 AM)
Summary: Lifesavas Saved Me!
Comment: Okay, background: I've listened to these cats when they slanged tapes outta Lincoln High School in Portland where Jumbo was the janitor- ya feel? Okay these cats are just raw! The beat is ill for one, chill enough to relax to and dope enough to bang ya head to as well. Now I have to say Vursatyl is getting way nice lately, as well, Jumbo is hittin' hard with these lyrics. This is something I'll bump for years, guaranteed. The whole entire makeup of this song makes you think, and to be honest (the first time I heard this on KBOO 90.7, Sunday night a month or more ago, walking home at 12:45am) it gave me chills at the end when the story connects completely.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/8/2002 9:56:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm definitely feelin' this track. While I'm usually not the biggest fan of shameless self-promotion, Lifesavas pulled it off beautifully in "Hellohihey." The relaxed beat produced by Jumbo The Garbageman and Vursatyl) is the epitome of “lounging" and while it may not be in constant rotation in your system, its sheer entertainment value is worth checking out.