• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: -John- (Posted: 7/9/2005 6:11:00 PM)
Summary: Worth The Trip.
Comment: I made a 400 mile trip out to Colorado for a weekend, and I stopped by Boulder and picked up DJ Vajra's Saul Good mixtape. This was the best track on it.
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/9/2004 3:28:00 PM)
Summary: Damn This Is The Champ
Comment: Just the beat itself is amazing, with a funky flow gives this track a medal. One of the best of '04!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow. Just wow. This is a winner. Take an equal-parts funky and cheesy 70's pop/soul sample and try to craft a banging beat. Can you do it? Muneshine just did with "Blink Of An Eye." It's really, really good. The MC's of Lightheaded have lightning-fast flows that glide perfectly over the production, although one of the MC's does have an off-puttingly nasal and high-pitched voice. Still, this is great stuff. Give it a spin.