• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/29/2005 2:29:00 AM)
Comment: I've heard these cats before I found them on this website awhile ago. They're pretty slick. I've heard much by them. The beat's pretty slick and it reminds me of some Bruce Lee shit (which is ass kickin). Am I seeing a connection? Maybe.
Name: kewell (Posted: 4/27/2005 8:21:00 AM)
Summary: Head Banger!!!
Comment: This beat is one of the best I've heard for a while. Don't know why but when I heard it, I thought of A.G.'s "Drop It Heavy." Maybe because of the raw bass. Great track.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:43:00 AM)|
Comment: If this is your first time hearing Lightheaded don't let this song steer you in the wrong direction, these guys are the real deal. I've heard quite a lot of Lightheaded in the last little while and this is my least favorite song. Most of their stuff is pretty jazzy and funky when it's coming from their regular producer Muneshine. This beat just has no surprises and sounds like everything else out there. The lyrics and flows are tight though so be on the look out for their album called Pure Thoughts. Highly recommended!