BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: The Giza (Posted: 3/26/2008 1:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .5.157.194)
Location: West Palm ,Fla
Comment: Yo, this joint is on some unity shit.Cats need to peep this one because we don't even acknowledge each other as brothers anymore.Only a few do.Musically Babu took it back to the 70's(nice)lyrically Defari Heru brought some much needed social commentary. Increase The Peace!!!!!
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/10/2005 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: The long anticipated collaboration of Defari and DJ Babu has finally come to fruition under the name "Likwit Junkies." DJ Babu cooks up a banger that will brings funk straight to your brain, while Defari spits trademark lyrics with a clean flow. This is an upbeat jam, and an improvement from previous work by both Defari and Babu.