• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 1/27/2004 4:02:00 PM)
Comment: Defari had a few good songs in his earlier years when he was backed by Evidence, but on this track he has nothing to say and Babu didn't do anything special on this track.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 1/22/2004 1:03:00 PM)
Comment: Talked all that sh*t and he himself makes average ass music. Peep for yourself. Lyrics are average and beats are run of the mill.
Name: Flowone (Posted: 1/4/2004 12:16:00 AM)
Summary: Omg Babu! I Didn't Know.
Comment: Babu is sick with his. Defari comes across nice with a purpose. I'm looking forward to the Likwit Junkies.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 1/3/2004 6:40:00 PM)
Summary: Defari Got His Head Out His Ass
Comment: He was on some bullsh*t recently (I think due to the Xzibit transformation) but I agree with the other reviews that he keeps it honest here which results in a good joint for him and Babu.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Thank you Defari. Thanks for actually being realistic with your goals. Instead of focusing on having a bunch of ridiculous iced out shit you don't need you keep it all in reality. Houses are expensive, you're in debt with the government. Props to Defari for having down to earth expectations. Most rappers could learn a thing or two from this track. Oh, and the beats mad nice. Sorry for the oxymoron.
Name: mbergara (Posted: 12/29/2003 4:24:00 PM)
Summary: They Just Keep Doin It, Again!!!
Comment: I heard this joint on a radio show. The beat is dope for Defari. He always kicks knowledge and his delivery is always on point. This is real hip hop. The beat is very different and original compared to alot of bull that's out. It sounds a bit ol' skool too. Buy this album, it's a must have. Big up to the Likwit Junkies!