• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 8/12/2005 9:02:00 PM)
Comment: Straight garbage! They must have been smoking shrooms or crack or something. Just plain ridiculous. Wow!
Name: xxxsetra (Posted: 3/25/2005 4:07:00 PM)
Summary: It Was Aiight...
Comment: It kinda reminded me of "Worst Comes To Worst" at first, it was aight. I know they could do better, but it's a smooth track.
Name: bornah (Posted: 3/25/2005 10:52:00 AM)
Comment: I just wrote this to back up djplanet because the staff review is trippin! This shit is the wackest song I've heard from a respected artist this year. That hook is so corny man, the whole thing is corny. I understand you gotta switch it up and all but donít fuck with the flavor like that!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:34:00 PM)|
Comment: Babu has proved that he's talented as a producer before, and here, he completely does the exact opposite of what you think he'll do. When the sample came in, I expected a pretty straightforward percussive beat, but instead, he flips an interesting southern bounce rhythm, one which Defari proves to be very adept at rhyming over. Both artists making up the Likwit Junkies have much impressive work on their resumes, so it's no surprise that this track is more or less a success. Good looking out to these guys for trying something a bit against the normal grain of underground hip-hop.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 12:26:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Scratching My Head Right Now.
Comment: Wow, this record is pretty bad. I can't believe anyone could get excited about a Likwit Junkies release after hearing yet another disappointing record. Terrible.