• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 1/27/2004 4:04:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Primo Ripoff
Comment: Looks like Babu is ripping off some Primo mid 90's production. Defari is so boring, same old crap, "I live in LA, I drink Hennessy, I wear Nikes" Who cares, tell me something I don't know.
Name: Flowone (Posted: 1/4/2004 12:18:00 AM)
Summary: I Want This Album
Comment: I want this album now! So Sick! This is Babu's illest production and Defari once again holds it down. I need to get that "Odds and Evens" to hold me over.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 1/3/2004 6:42:00 PM)
Summary: Big Up Babu
Comment: Keep diggin' man. Dope horns, ill stabs, you impressed me man.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:23:00 PM)|
Comment: As a producer Babu rarely disappoints. This 12" is some of his smoothest production to date. Defari and Babu is just straight niceness. Definitely peep this. A must for any Cali head.
Name: radiant78 (Posted: 12/29/2003 8:42:00 PM)
Comment: West Coast gots it locked down, check this remedy on this beat, smooth lyrics from Defari, peace to the Likwit Crew!
Name: mbergara (Posted: 12/29/2003 4:30:00 PM)
Comment: The guys just keep hittin' me in the head man! What a dope joint to end the year out from the LJ's. Man, I like Defari as a solo artist. I also like Babu as an all around deejay. This is a 5 mic single in my opinion. If you don't like this joint you're frontin! This album is a must have for any true hiphop loyalists.