• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM)|
Comment: Somewhere on the west coast, super groups are forming. Since G-Unit decided to go international, LA has been lacking a collection of MC's and DJ's that can put it down for the whole country. No disrespect to Dilated and Phil The Agony as separate artists, but throw them together and they make the best wingmen since Goose and Maverick. Dope scratches on the hook nicely offset the sing-songy hook that lasts about as long as you would want it to.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 1:20:00 PM)
Comment: What a waste of vinyl. Especially when vinyl is so expensive to press up and you press up this! I don't get it?