BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: shigiball69 (Posted: 11/8/2003 6:28:00 PM)
Summary: What Lyrics.......sounds Like Some Big Tymers-not Feelin It
Comment: Sounds like some Big Tymers ish. Not feelin' it.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If it looks like a duck, if it walks and talks like a duck, then what is it? It's a duck right? Exactly the same thing here. Lil Dap's solo debut 'Brooklyn Zone' looks, walks and talks like it was a Group Home track, so what's the point with a solo career then? I don't know. But it seems to be a trend in hip-hop right now. There are almost no duos left. Prodigy left Havoc, Ruck left Rock and Andre and Big Boi are planing on going seperate ways on their next album. It's a shame if you ask me, just like this track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Lil' Dap; Group Home; Gang Starr Foundation||Found: 2|