• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: BeiMaoKaung (Posted: 1/31/2003 11:13:00 AM)
Summary: Get The Instramental
Comment: This has such a phenomenal beat that it is heart breaking to see it ruined. Lilí Dap single handedly destroyed what could and should have been a great song. His lyrics are uninspired and boring. They say a great beat brings the best out of an artist, well, if this is Dap's best then I think he should pack it in. To all emcees out there: get the instrumental. It's ill to spit over. To all others I give you this bit of advice: if you ever hear this song playing somewhere you have two choices. 1. Turn it off IMEDIATELY and destroy it.
2. RUN in the opposite direction.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Dap has an ill voice hands down. More and more he has seemed to escape from being shadowed as only being nice over Premier. The hook is kind of lackluster, but Alchemist provides another excellent instrumental. Dap keeps the gutter lyrics repping GHG. Apparently, Nutcracker is locked up right now, so I send my regards to his family and loved ones.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/25/2002 7:53:00 PM)
Summary: Not Quite Nice Enuff
Comment: The beat is boring, and the lyrics do nothing for me. It lacks that special something, get it?
Name: Locked In My Cell (Posted: 4/11/2002 6:29:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Good...
Comment: Been a while since we heard Lil Dap. He may not have the best lyrics but he's got an ill voice. The production fits Dap nice. Pretty good track
Name: bejay (Posted: 4/9/2002 12:45:00 PM)
Summary: Lil Dap Works Good With the Alchemist.
Comment: Well since the last 12" on Street level records, this is elevating. I like it.