• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 3/15/2004 2:57:00 PM)
Summary: Definite Listen
Comment: When I first heard this track I didn't know what to say about it. But after a few listens it is definitely tight. The beat is mad catchy. Peep it.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 2/26/2004 2:23:00 PM)
Comment: Very dope throwback type of track. Definitely one of the more orignial songs I've heard in quite some time. The loop-heavy track harkens the spirit of the early 90's and the hard driving drums will get the neck to snapping. The MC's deliver a strong, solid performance. Look out for these cats.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/2/2004 4:02:00 PM)|
Comment: Lions Of The Desert eh? .Never heard of these cats before, butI really liked what I heard. The beat is catchy and the rhymes are dope. What more can one ask for? So come to the store and buy something you lazy bastard.