• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Dj Smitty (Posted: 3/19/2009 12:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 214.229.68)
Comment: mann aint nobody tocuh lil brother..to me there the illest puttin shit out now..sick beats sick lyrics..and I agree..this should be a classic..dope shit
Name: Tim (Posted: 11/14/2008 8:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: I agree “this one should be a classic.”
Name: TdotHead (Posted: 11/4/2008 9:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.177.176)
Comment: I have played this track about 5 times now this one should be a classic in my opinion.
I like what they had to say on the track to To bad People ain't listening.
"Just cause ya sold dope don't mean you got the same skill to rap about it"
"n*ggas really think that if you aint been arrested shot or locked up people ain't iinterested"
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 4:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: The beat is ok....it sound like some old Primo throwaway. And I highly doubt is was 9th on the MPC (he the Fruity Loops King). Anyhow, overall this track ain't bad - low replay value though.
Name: Buddha (Posted: 10/31/2008 8:42:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.158.184)
Location: Jozi- Johannesburg
Comment: The one proper hip hop track in a long time. Nice, especially with 9th Wonder on the MPC, it coukld not be different. These is what hip-hop world is looking for, big-up to Hip-Hop DX...!