• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mindphrixion (Posted: 8/7/2005 5:00:00 PM)
Summary: Crazy Sh*t
Comment: The beat is absolutely incredible. This is some of Madlib's best shit, which basically makes the rhymes put onto it invisible in comparison with the instrumental. In this song the instrumental poses as a higher importance then intended.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 1/13/2005 10:43:00 AM)|
Comment: I obeyed orders as listed in this song title roughly 6 seconds into my first listen. Madlib maintains a balanced beat by splashing hyper voice samples over a melodic, laid-back bass loop. I'm not familiar with any of these emcees individually, but they certainly play off each other well, and can hold their own as far as delivery and flow is concerned. This is the kind of track that makes you want to hear more from the respective crew; I would certainly recommend a listen.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:29:00 PM)
Summary: Madlib's Production Is Becoming Interesting
Comment: California crew Living Legends gets a smoker of a track from the Beat Conductor and do a decent job on it too. Madlib's been taking a lot of good and necessary risks with his production as of late and it works. This is a strong 12-inch from the Legends and hopefully this is a start of a great working relationship with Madlib. Good pick right here.