• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/31/2003 12:16:00 PM)
Summary: These Guys Rule Mate...
Comment: All the Legends on one track, the beat is bouncin, chilly-smooth hot sh*t!
Name: enycenycity (Posted: 12/26/2002 4:27:00 PM)
Summary: "creativity Is What Living Legends Crew Is All About"
Comment: Living Legends Crew do it again! This track displays the talents of the Legends, and Eligh again demonstrates why he is one of the best producers out there period- including whack commercial producers. The Legends drop knowledge and show their creativity on the mic. Hip-hop is creativity but nowadays creativity is being lost with this new commercial rap coming out.
Name: BayAreaBeat (Posted: 12/3/2002 3:16:00 PM)
Summary: A Good Beat To Smoke A Blunt To
Comment: Eligh proves himself as one of the best producers in this track, as its beat is straight up chill and the lyrics are so real in that way only Living Legends can do.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Incredible. These legends are doing their thing right now. I feel these guys have a lot of potential to bring poetic hip-hop to another level. This song grants inspiration to the listeners uncontrollably like the forces of nature.