• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: enycenycity (Posted: 12/26/2002 4:18:00 PM)
Summary: It's An Incredible Track And Shows That Living Legends Crew Is Still The Dopest Hip Hop Crew Ever
Comment: Living Legends are dopest hip-hop crew ever. Again they show supremacy against all other wack crews that think they're the sh*t. No doubt they will never be forgotten in the underground hip-hop era.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Whats up with these guys? Originality overflows powerfully in their music from the rhymes to the beats. I like the Calito's Way sample. But more overwhelming is the rhythm. Good things are going to happen to these cats because you can feel it in their music.