• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: reesee (Posted: 2/9/2009 5:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: What True Hip Hop Is.
Name: Yiles (Posted: 4/8/2004 7:01:00 PM)
Summary: Before He Became A Shiny Suit Man...
Comment: ... this is type of bass LL could throw down. One of his all time best.
Name: illphil (Posted: 11/16/2002 5:50:00 PM)
Summary: What A Battle Track Should Be...
Comment: Intense, raw, and full of disses- LL made it clear in 1987 that no "old school sucker punk" was gonna take him out, and he was right. Kool Moe Dee and LL engaged in a long series of battles, but this right here was, and is, a gem.
Name: $hatter $tar (Posted: 5/31/2002 4:23:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Nice!!
Comment: It's some good underground hip hop, not the best ever but it gains respect. LL Cool J can be really aggresive, his voice attracts you more and more, for some reason.