BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Mahdi070 (Posted: 6/11/2004 9:01:00 PM)
Summary: Kinda Dope....
Comment: This is a pretty dope track. The instrumental would be perfect for a cypher. I've always dug LMNO and his signature style of perfectly pronouncing his words. Overall this is a good track.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:42:00 PM)|
Comment: Every emcee does it. Every emcee has at least one track that pays homage to where they're from. LMNO ( Leave My Name Out) is no exception as he's done his homework. He seems to know the city he lives in (LBC) pretty damn well. When you think of Long Beach you think of Snoop Dogg and his slinky beats. You don't think about LMNO or the Visionaries crew for that matter. They've been doing their thing for a while too. Too bad the beat isn't that motivational. Deep orchestra strings are usually dope but not here. All you other Long Beach heads can brush up on your history with this joint.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: LMNO; Visionaries||Found: 7|