• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:46:00 PM)|
Comment: Decent hook with a gritty, electric guitar-driven screw face instrumental. With this nice foundation, the scratches adds the wrinkle in the instrumental that keeps the listener interested. The song is sort of a sucker punch; the flows on the track are hungry and, mixed with the guitar loop and the deft scratches, they create a feeling of urgency that builds up until, unexpectedly the song ends, leaving the listener wanting a more. At three minutes, it's a bit short, but it's definitely a track to bob the head to. Whether you want to screw your face up to it is up to you.