• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:48:00 PM)|
Comment: "Industry Revival" is a fairly intelligent ponderance on religion, a sort-of "Jesus Walks" for the underground. LMNO starts out admitting he's not going to please everyone, claiming he's either "too Christian" or "not Christian enough," and goes on to call for the use of hip-hop for positive change as opposed to espousing religious dogma. While at a few points it may dissolve into preachiness, overall it's a pretty consistent song, complete with a solid mellow beat by one LD.
Name: mindphrixion (Posted: 8/7/2005 4:58:00 PM)
Summary: Very Unique
Comment: This is very unique work from LMNO. The beat is sick and the rhymes are basic which is in fact a normality for this particular Emcee but this track is alittle bit more abstract from his original sound. For the first time it seems that he questions his love of god and the views of the people and puts it well into the song.