• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Auguste (Posted: 3/25/2004 12:31:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Best
Comment: Every time I hear the name Lone Catalysts this track comes to mind (I wonder why). It is with out a cue one of the best songs ever made by the Lone Catalysts .. the beat is a perfect 10, it almost makes me cry.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: New Jazzrap - I usually like it. I really feel both Jazzmatazz projects and that new joint 'Glen Close' from Binary Star was very dope. Not to mention 'Can’t Stop Won’t Stop' by Constant Deviants. But this one is a little to quit and laid-back even for me. Not bad at all but it doesn’t stand out either.
Name: Quasar of Neo Moons (Posted: 4/23/2002 10:58:00 PM)
Summary: Lone Cata... Cata To The Lysts
Comment: Lone Catalysts (J.Rawls & J.Sands), as usual bringing the ill, laid back track you can just chill while listening. Lyrically, I’ve heard nothing spectacular from J.Sands, but I was truly feeling this beat (props to J.Rawls). I recommend copping this LP just to nod your head to the melody tracks… I did.