• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: diligentone (Posted: 1/21/2004 1:51:00 AM)
Summary: Rawls Maturing
Comment: Simple beats from Rawls, I like it, and it has a nice A-side too. For the MF Doom version of the beat slows it down -8 instead of buying special herbs 4.
Name: jbento (Posted: 10/25/2003 12:17:00 PM)
Summary: Driving Music (i Like It)
Comment: I agree, it does have a summertime feel to it and I love the sound. Makes me want to get in my car on a sunny evening, drive and pump this here!
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 4/22/2003 6:47:00 PM)|
Comment: Broad clichéd rapping and heavy piano laden beats leave this track with one of most annoying undercurrents I’ve heard from a hip-hop cut since I was stuck for five hours in an elevator with a walkman clad Will Smith fan. Is it me or does it seem like that piano will keep on going on and on and on and on… “The Hustle?” Damn people, you got that weak game eh?… Album filler at best.
Name: manatarms (Posted: 4/9/2003 3:26:00 PM)
Comment: Chill track. Decent except for the b.s. hook
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 3/13/2003 10:23:00 PM)
Summary: A Decent Cut
Comment: A good filler for a LP. This joint has a summertime feel to it. Nice effort.