BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Longshot is pretty dope; I won't lie, but the sound is just following in the typical form of hip-hop. Anormaly hooks up a nice beat for "Final Number" with a tight guitar hook. The chorus is mad nice though as Longshot rips over a classic Planet Asia beat. This is a pretty good cut, but the flow is just to normal for me.
Name: axiomaticsun (Posted: 5/15/2002 11:40:00 AM)
Comment: One can't help but to be reminded of Slim shady in the beginning and at the hook. Its just that his adlibs are annoying. The hook is lame and the song has no professional coordination as far as how the verse is laid down. It sounds like that cat was just set on rippin the mic. Which he does to some degree.
Name: matski (Posted: 5/8/2002 5:26:00 PM)
Summary: Longshot + Anomaly = Ill Sh*t
Comment: This shit is bangin!!!