• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Longshot and Anormaly hook up again on “Happiness is Hard to Find,” and I’m having a hard time finding any happiness in this one. Longshot is...well, a longshot from getting props from me for this one. Although Anormaly is real nice on the boards it seems as if Long can’t hold up his half. The beats are nice though, so at least cop it for the mental part of the cut.
Name: axiomaticsun (Posted: 5/15/2002 11:47:00 AM)
Comment: The beat gives you a natural high. I'd rather have the instrumental though then the single. His lyrics are skillful but he doesn't stick to the topic. Longshot is a longshot from well developed. But that cat has much much potential.