• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: man-@-arms (Posted: 12/13/2002 12:04:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad...
Comment: The production ainít that bad as the staff review says, ďitís on some Co Flow, Def Jux sh*tď. Iíve gotta peep the lyrics again, but Juice is always fresh and 100%.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Chicago is known for making noise in the hip-hop world. And this time the Chicago native known as Longshot has stepped up to the plate for his second single. On this joint our friend Longshot is joined by Chicagoís freestyle supremacist, Juice. This is another battle-type track with aggressive lyrics, so most heads should be ready for whatís in store. It seems that the only thing hindering this track is the annoying production. It seems the producer (who ever he is) was aiming for that fast-paced vibe to complement the lyrics, but went a bit over board. Therefore, with the mediocre production of this song could easily get passed up.
Name: 4chiks2adik (Posted: 11/16/2002 12:07:00 AM)
Summary: Who Dis Cat?
Comment: Juice as usual teariní sh*t up, but this Longshot cat is hot. The track is dope two! This is that sh*t to cop if ya'll looking for two dope emcees doing they thang.