• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:43:00 PM)|
Comment: On this track, Longshot is still coming aggressive with the rhyme. “Wicked & Raw” has your average female vocal sample blended within the beat, and supplies Longshot with the structure he needs to spit his lyrics. This track isn’t bad, but sometimes the whole battle-metaphor rhyme seems to get old and tired. Therefore, I say that if you like the raw lyric style then “Wicked & Raw” is for you, but if you looking for something with that extra edge then keep diggin’.
Name: 4chiks2adik (Posted: 11/16/2002 12:10:00 AM)
Summary: Supa Hot Sh*t
Comment: Man, this track is dope! Longshot spits some heat on this one.