• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: With Celph Titled production these days, your track is basically guaranteed some attention and deservedly so. I was surprised to see Celph not spit a verse on this, although the self-proclaimed "clitoris wrangler" makes an appearance in the intro. The hard-hitting beat suits Lord Digga's grimey delivery, and despite some average lines at times, Lord Digga manages to pull it off.
Name: joe burn'em (Posted: 4/27/2002 9:53:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Feelin' Lord Digga
Comment: This cat brings it dead to your head on this one. Digga's whole appeal is his rough simple flow. His raspy lyrics are as tight as ever on this track. Celph assists with a 1-2 funk track that can stand up with the best of them. It’s comforting to know that a cat like Digga exists. We all don't want our hip hop pretty... sometimes we want it dirty!
Name: 9pointedstar (Posted: 4/7/2002 3:33:00 AM)
Summary: Look At It This Way
Comment: It's refreshing to know that hip hop has elevated to a point where weak lyrics kill the joint. I mean think about it, Cool J and Dana Dane weren't always droppin’ science, but we used to rock them gems regardless, right? In this day and age that "mutha effin biatch" ish just don't cut it, yo - now THAT'S peace.