• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dirtyrottenscoundral (Posted: 3/13/2004 4:02:00 PM)
Comment: Although tha lyrics arent top par on this cut, the beat thrown down is slick as grease. I'm really feelin' that horn sample. keep it abstract!
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/29/2003 12:00:00 PM)
Summary: Should Of Been Large
Comment: Yo, ten years ago Digga seemed to be the next big thing when he was rolling with Masta Ace. Don't know hat happened along the way to keep him off the radar but when he drops a 12 inch it's always dope. "Motivate" doesn't disappoint.
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 5/17/2003 8:35:00 AM)|
Comment: Exotic horn samples and off-beat drum programming give the legendary Lord Digga the basis to revitalize after over a decade of storming New York with the likes of Masta Ace Inc. This new track works, but doesn't bring the fire and brimstone tactics of “Saturday Night Live” or the sheer velocity and power that made Digga infamous among the hardcore drug music of the early 90's.
Name: mrgrigsby (Posted: 5/14/2003 4:39:00 PM)
Summary: Its Cool Man
Comment: Pretty cool dawg but keep trying though you can do better and try not to cuss so much especially if you’re rapping from your thoughts. Rap, but don’t try too hard man.