• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: LastWoner (Posted: 1/11/2011 4:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: L.A. CA Allday
Comment: Memories of recording this off ughh from my soundcard to a tape recorder before I had a burner. Classic Mike Nardone type shit...Peace
Name: Boondoxxx (Posted: 5/16/2009 12:46:00 AM; Partial IP: .105.71.77)
Comment: id flip floe rider, tpain, even wayne for this shit any day!
Name: ZoO?! (Posted: 4/2/2009 8:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 62.146.146)
Location: L.A. CA
Comment: O.G. classic shit!! I wonder if Bob Barker ever heard this one?? If he did I bet he wsa like "hellz yeah this track is the shit biatchez" then he look's over to his barker beauties & says "dance bitches!'..
Name: Mister Gemzino (Posted: 4/2/2009 1:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 0.101.45.4)
Location: New York
Comment: Damn I ain't think hip hop was that bad in 2002 only if joe knew what would happen 7 years later
Name: monk (Posted: 4/2/2008 12:07:00 AM; Partial IP: 92.229.168)
Comment: uh huh uh huh
Name: joe burn'em (Posted: 4/27/2002 10:17:00 PM)
Summary: You Can't Front On This
Comment: Man, that loop takes me back to the early days when I spent summer vacations hearing my grandparents yell "bid lower". Digga's flow is quite fluid on this one. The track is well put together and just plain funky. It's the good time music that we need these days. No E-classes, bling blings or champagne glasses. Just good ol' hip hop.