• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Service CREW (Posted: 9/3/2005 11:46:00 AM)
Summary: I Love It!
Comment: Finesse = one of the greatest of all time. His lines on this are ill like always, but I also think the beat suits this vibe well. Dope shit!
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 9/20/2004 8:51:00 PM)
Summary: Lord Finesse Has Always Been Underrated!
Comment: Lord Finesse is still definitely the best MC on the mic. I haven't heard no one spit like him, even back in the early '90s. This is another classic breakthrough from him.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 2/8/2004 6:26:00 PM)
Summary: For The Ole' Ditc Heads!
Comment: I have to agree with Mecbar, having not heard anything from the F,I,N,E double S,E in awhile, it's quite refreshing to hear Lord on the mic. Also being a fan since "Isn't He Something", Mecbar is right in that Finesse has been sorely underrated. He has never been given that chance to blow up. On the flip side of the token though, being underground isn't a bad thing either! He definitely has respect there!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:43:00 PM)|
Comment: 3 years later from the original version, we got the Funky Man himself on “Down For The Underground (Remix).” This track has a laid-back presence that accommodates the Funky Technician’s flow very well. And all DITC loyalists know that Finesse always comes to impress on the mic. With the starting lines “The dynamic gigantic, large like the Atlantic, dammit, we represent what others take for granted….” Lord Finesse quickly sets the pace for the rest of the track. Don’t sleep on this gem.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 2/1/2004 10:20:00 AM)
Summary: Worth Checking Out
Comment: Maybe it's worth checking out because I haven't heard anything from Finesse in a good 5 years but as an MC, Finesse has always been underrated. For a Buckwild track it's kind of bland ,but being a DITC fan it's hard to diss it.