• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: A_Beanr (Posted: 1/18/2005 6:24:00 PM)
Summary: It's Like A Bad Dream!
Comment: This is definitely a good song. The beat is one of the best and most memorable that I've heard. The story line is like a dream, finding love in the perfect women, only with a sad twist at the end. I say it's about life's way of being cruel.
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/21/2004 8:18:00 PM)
Summary: Excellent Song
Comment: This was a Top 40 Hit. This was a very good story about his girl Renee and she got murdered at the end of the song. This is a great video.
Name: d danja (Posted: 3/28/2004 5:06:00 AM)
Summary: She Started Feelin' On My Chest... I Started Feelin' On Her Breast...
Comment: LB Fam had it poppin' for a minute there. This was a part of their impressive lil' string of hits they had goin', and I think it may have been their best single. They just lost all their strength on that weak ass second album, but this song here was official.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 1/3/2003 2:34:00 AM)
Comment: Maybe I'm biased cause it's my first listen but, F*CK! How'd I miss this one? NICE beat. GOT DAMN!
Name: KosMo KraMeR (Posted: 12/20/2002 11:33:00 AM)
Summary: A Somewhat Different LB Track
Comment: This song ain't even that old, I believe it first came out in '95. It does bring back memories. It's not your typical LB song about parties an weed an bitches. The lyrics are cool - Cheeks tells a story, but the beat makes the song much better. It's got a chillin feel to it, like you know by the end of the song something is gonna go wrong. I donít know, it just gave me the cold feel.